- 200g almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 100g butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 80ml water
- 80ml liquid artificial sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 or 175°C.
- Line a baking tray with cupcake cases.
- Sift the baking powder and sweetener into a large mixing bowl.
- Sift in the almond flour, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Beat the eggs in a separate jug and gradually add the butter and water.
- Gradually pour the egg mixture onto the dry flour mixture bit by bit, stirring as you pour. If the mixture begins to a look a little curdled, just add a little more almond flour.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases and bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow cooling before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 183Total Fat 17gCarbohydrates 5gProtein 6g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.