- 25g butter
- 200g ground almonds
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. Stevia
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 150g Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 7 tbsp. butter softened
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 3 or 160°C and grease a 9 × 5-inch loaf tin with some of the butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the ground almonds, oats, Stevia, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together the yogurt and the remaining butter until smooth consistency.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Add the almond milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smoothen the top.
- Pop the Almond Flour Bread mixture into the preheated oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Use a skewer to check the bread is cooked. If the skewer comes out clean, the bread is cooked.
- If the top starts to brown too much before the loaf is cooked, simply cover with tin foil and continue cooking as normal.
- Allow the bread to cool in the loaf tin for 15 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack to cool totally. Slice and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 191Total Fat 16gCarbohydrates 8gProtein 6g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.