- 8 eggs
- 250ml milk (full fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 75g cooked ham, diced
- 55g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 55g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried onions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a 20x20cm or similar sized baking dish and set aside.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and onions. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered at 180 C / Gas 4 for 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 151Total Fat 10gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 13g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.