- 600 g beef mince
- 2 medium onions (finely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. mint (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6 or 200c.
- Pop the beef mince into a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the chopped mint, garlic and parsley, and season well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Split the mixture into 4 portions and shape each one into round burgers.
- Place on a lightly greased baking tray in the preheated oven for 10 minutes on one side and 10 minutes on the other until cooked through.
Fresh Rocket Salad
- Pop the fresh rocket into a large bowl, and season with salt, ground pepper, and apple cider vinegar.
- If you like you can add a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
This recipe is great as it is, but this can be upgraded to a higher level with delicious and very simple, easy made a blue cheese sauce.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 478Total Fat 30gCarbohydrates 5gProtein 41g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.