- 300g butternut squash noodles
- 4 slices back bacon
- 30g closed cup mushrooms
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach leaves
- Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium heat till crisp. Remove from pan, then chop once cool to enough to handle.
- To the same pan, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook and stir over medium heat till softened.
- Cook butternut squash noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and add to the pan along with the chopped bacon and spinach leaves. Toss together and cook till spinach is wilted. Remove from heat and serve.
Add garlic to spice up your dish a little if you like. Only 131 calories per portion.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 173Total Fat 3gCarbohydrates 21gNet Carbohydrates 14gFiber 7gProtein 18g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.