- 250 g freshly grated cauliflower (do not use store-bought cauliflower rice)
- 2 medium eggs
- 50 g mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- 100 g grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup ground almonds (almond flour can be used)
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flour (if you don’t have it replace it by adding 1/4 of a cup ground almonds)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- freshly ground pepper
- Use a food processor to grate the cauliflower and place it into a large bowl with a clean cloth inside. Sprinkle the top with salt, mix and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain as much water as you can using a clean cloth in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven @ 200°C/400°F
- Add all the ingredients to the cauliflower except salt. Mix well.
- Split the dough into two and using baking mat shape the dough into a circle pizza base.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Repeat with the second half.
- Well done, there we have a pizza base we can all enjoy.
Pizza sauce and Toppings
This part is a personal choice. I make my own easy low carb sauce with only 60 g tomato puree, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp garlic powder and 100-150 ml of water. This amount should be enough to cover both bases and has only 7g of carbs. Use toppings that you like, but always start with cheese first(mozzarella is best)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 146Total Fat 11gCarbohydrates 5gProtein 8g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.