- 450 g cauliflower grated(I use a food processor to do it)
- 50 g butter
- ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 50 g roasted peppers(optional)
- fresh chive(optional)
- Use a large frying pan or wok.
- On high temperature melt the butter and when hot enough add the cauliflower(if frozen is used, DO NOT DEFROST IT, it will get soggy). Careful at this stage, it will get a little wild on the pan for a while.
- Let all the water to disappear and add all the seasoning and cook for another 4-5 minutes on medium heat (DO NOT BURN IT) then add fresh chive and chopped roasted red peppers, if you decide to use it. One more minute, just to combine all and serve.
If you decide to make the Cauliflower Rice from scratch, when all the cauliflower is grated, place it a large bowl with a clean cloth inside. Add some salt and let it sit for about 15-20 min, then use the cloth to drain all the excess water (this will avoid your rice to become soggy). Unused cauliflower can be put into freezer bags and frozen to use anytime.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 168Total Fat 15gCarbohydrates 8gProtein 3g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.