- 5 eggs
- 125g 70% dark chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven @ 130°C.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Melt the chocolate and butter separately and while whisking the yolks slowly add the chocolate and butter to them. Mix well.
- Set aside and whisk the egg whites(don’t need to explain this).
- Add the egg whites gradually into the chocolate mix but do not beat the mix too much as we need the air to stay in the mix.
- Pour the mix into a round cake baking tray(or any other shape but not too big).
- In the oven at 130°C for 20-25 min. Keep checking the cake.
- May take a longer or shorter time, depends on the type of tray and thickness of the cake mix.
Serve the Low Carb Chocolate Cake with extra thick double cream or sour cream, add some berries “fresh or frozen(defrost them before eating)”.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 228Total Fat 20gCarbohydrates 7gProtein 5g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.