- 3 medium eggs
- 1 cup full-fat milk (dilute some double cream if you prefer)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp your favourite sugar alternative I have used Xylitol
- pinch salt
- In mixing bowl, add the eggs and milk and whisk until well combined.
- Add melted butter and whisk again.
- Now add all the dry ingredients and mix well together.
- The waffle mix will look a bit strange, don’t worry about it.
- Heat up a waffle maker. Don’t forget to grease both sides otherwise, it will stick. Use a spoon to press the mix into the maker. Check them after a few minutes, all waffle makers are different.
- Serve hot or cold.
I like my waffles hot with peanut butter. This one has been the first time I have tried it with Greek-style coconut yogurt and they were really good.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 117Total Fat 8gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 5g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.
Top 8 breakfast recipes