- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 160g grated Pecorino cheese, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 60g cubed pancetta, or to taste
- 1 extra-large courgette, sliced into strands using a spiraliser
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs and egg yolk together in a bowl. Add grated Pecorino cheese and mix well.
- Heat olive oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium heat; cook and stir pancetta until cooked through but not crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the courgette strands (courgetti); cook and stir until the courgette has warmed through but not too soft and pancetta is slightly crispy, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Pour egg mixture over courgetti and stir until evenly coated. Top with Parmesan cheese and freshly cracked black pepper.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 728Total Fat 60gCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 2gProtein 39g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.