- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 450 g broccoli
- 6 scallions
- 2 tbsp small capers
- 30 g butter, for greasing the casserole dish
- 700 g white fish, in serving-sized pieces
- 300 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 90 g butter
- 150 g leafy greens
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Divide the broccoli into small florets, including the stem. Peel with a sharp knife or potato peeler if the stem is rough.
- Fry broccoli in oil on medium-high for 5 minutes, until golden and soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add scallions, finely chopped, and the capers. Fry for another 1-2 minutes and place the vegetables in a greased baking dish.
- Nestle the fish in amongst the vegetables.
- Mix parsley, whipping cream and mustard. Pour over the fish and vegetables. Top with slices of butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through, and flakes easily with a fork. Serve as is, or with a luscious green salad.
Tip! Mix things up a little bit! Salmon and tuna (fresh or frozen) make awesome substitutes for the white fish. Or, if there’s a broccoli-hater coming to dinner, sub in Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini or mushrooms. Use your imagination and this all-in-one dinner will never get boring.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 878Total Fat 77gCarbohydrates 13gProtein 40g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.