What I especially like on wraps? They can be made ahead. So, when you wake up in the morning and don’t know what to have for your lunch at work, just grab one or two wraps fill them with whatever you fancy and you are ready to go. In this Egg Wraps recipe, I will only share the Egg Wraps, not the filling. That will be everyone’s personal choice.
- 5 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp almond flour(ground almonds)
- ground pepper
- olive oil, butter or whatever you like to fry them on
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and ground pepper. Add the cream cheese and mix well, so that you don’t have any lumps and then add the double cream. The last ingredient to add is almond flour(ground almonds). All mixed well? Great. If you decide to add some herbs, do it now. OK, ready to cook?
- I am using a non-stick 28 cm frying pan to make a decent size wraps. Heat some olive oil, butter or whatever are you decide to use, not too much. Just enough to make a tiny film on the pan.
- Take it off the heat and pour a little bit of the mix on the pan and spread it all over, if you need to add little more then do it.
- Return the pan back on the heat and fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side. If you like to add some seeds as I did(brown linseed’s) do it straight after you return the pan back on the heat.
- Repeat 4-5 times.
- Let your wraps to cool before you put filling of your choice in.
- Serve with salads or just on their own.
Try to add some dry herbs like Italian mix, thyme, oregano or basil. This way they will always taste different every time you make them. I this recipe I have used some brown linseeds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 213Total Fat 16gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 7g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.