- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g crushed pork rinds
- 30g grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas mark 7.
- Warm the garlic and olive oil in a small saucepan to blend the flavours. In a separate dish, combine the pork rinds and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the breadcrumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Serve with Cauliflower Mash, Cabbage Mash or steamed vegetables.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 385Total Fat 23gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 40g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.