- 3 ripe avocados
- 125 ml fresh cilantro
- 125 ml olive oil
- 35 g sunflower seeds
- 60 ml tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the pit and spoon out the flesh.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until thoroughly smooth.
- Add more oil, lemon juice or water if you want to have a looser texture. Adjust seasonings as needed.
This sauce is boss, so feel free to use it as a spread, too! It's a perfect addition to your low-carb sandwich or wrap.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 423Total Fat 42gCarbohydrates 12gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 8gProtein 5g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.