- 50 g butter
- 4 fresh eggs
- 75 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 125 ml sour cream
- cayenne pepper
- 650 g green asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 75 g butter
- Melt the butter over medium heat and add the eggs. Stir until scrambled. Cook through, but do not overcook the eggs.
- Spoon the hot eggs into a blender. Add the cheese and sour cream and blend until smooth and creamy. Add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Roast the asparagus in olive oil over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add salt and pepper, remove from frying pan for now, and set aside.
- Sauté the butter in the frying pan until it is golden brown and has a nutty smell. Remove from heat, let cool, and add the lemon juice.
- Put the asparagus back into the frying pan and stir together with the butter until it gets hot.
- Serve the asparagus with the sautéed butter and the creamy eggs.
Tip! These creamy, cheesy eggs go with almost anything! Try them with fish, a nice steak, or other veggies. They even work as a topping for low-carb flatbread, breads or crackers.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 491Total Fat 43gCarbohydrates 11gProtein 16g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.