- 150 g bacon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 150 g cream cheese
- 150 g cheddar cheese
- 50 g butter, at room temperature
- ½ tsp pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Fry the bacon in butter until golden brown. Remove from the pan, and let cool completely on paper towels.
- Crumble or chop the bacon into small pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a bigger bowl, mix the grease leftover from frying the bacon with all the remaining ingredients by hand, or with an electric hand-mixer.
- Place the big bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Make 24 walnut-sized balls, using two spoons. Roll them in the crumbled bacon and serve.
Tip! You can use any kind of grated flavorful cheese you prefer. If you don't eat bacon, you can roll the cheese balls in chopped herbs, grated Parmesan cheese or chopped nuts. Let your imagination run wild!
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 287Total Fat 26gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 12g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.