- 225 g cheddar cheese or provolone cheese or Edam cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add shredded cheese in small heaps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave enough room in between them so they aren’t touching.
- Sprinkle paprika powder on top and bake in the oven for about 8–10 minutes, depending on how thick they are. Pay attention towards the end so that you don't burn the cheese, as burned cheese tends to have a bitter taste.
- Let cool on a cooling rack, and enjoy — great alone as a crunchy snack or perfect to serve with a dip.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 281Total Fat 23gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 16g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.
Storing KETO Cheesy Chips
These chips are best enjoyed straight away while they’re fresh and crunchy. If you have some left and want to eat them later we recommend placing them in an air-tight container and storing them in the fridge.
Feel free to use any cheese you like but preferably a kind that melts nicely and firms up when cooled. Mixing some parmesan in can be a good idea to achieve that.
For a dairy-free option try making chips from zucchinis, a bit more time consuming but a really nice treat. If you want to make cheese chips with a twist, add some salami.
Instead of paprika powder, you can use onion, garlic, chili powder or taco seasoning.
Speaking of tacos… you can use this recipe to make your own keto taco shells.
I suggest serving these KETO Cheesy Chips with a nice dip such as guacamole, salsa dip or a classic ranch dip.