- 1 lemon, the juice, and the zest
- ½ yellow bell pepper or green bell pepper
- 1 green chili pepper
- 225 ml olive oil
- 125 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Wash the lemon and grate the zest. Be sure to only get the yellow part of the peel, not the white layer underneath. Squeeze the lemon juice in a bowl and add the zest.
- Split the bell pepper and chili and remove the seeds. Finely chop both and add to the bowl. Add all other ingredients.
- Mix with an immersion blender until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 34gCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 1gProtein 1g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.