- 2 eggs
- 15 g coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp butter or coconut oil, for frying
- Mix together coconut flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and whisk together. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Place three dollops of the batter in a frying pan with melted butter, on medium-high.
- Turn the bread after a couple of minutes and fry some more.
- Serve with butter and your favorite topping.
You can also bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes at 400°F (200°C) in a well-greased cupcake tin (about 3 inches in diameter). They will be more like bread but lower in fat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 213Total Fat 20gCarbohydrates 3gProtein 5g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.