- 150 g diced bacon or chorizo
- 2 tbsp butter
- 225 g fresh spinach
- 8 eggs
- 225 ml heavy whipping cream
- 150 g (325 ml) shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x9 baking dish or individual ramekins.
- Fry the bacon in butter on medium heat until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into a baking dish or in ramekins.
- Add the bacon, spinach, and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top.
Tip! Try serving with shredded green or red cabbage on the side, with a homemade dressing. Delish!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 638Total Fat 53gCarbohydrates 4gProtein 39g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.