- 30 g butter
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 pickled jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 75 g (150 ml) shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add scallions, jalapeños, and tomatoes, and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the pan. Scramble for 2 minutes. Add cheese and seasonings.
Tip! Serve with avocado, crisp lettuce and dressing to add even more excitement to this zesty meal.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 150Total Fat 11gCarbohydrates 1gProtein 8g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.