- 3 eggs
- 30 g butter, for frying
- 30 g (60 ml) shredded cheese
- ¼ yellow onion, chopped
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs with a fork until smooth and frothy.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onion to the pan, stirring until tender, and then pour in the egg mixture, surrounding the veggies.
- When the omelet begins to cook and get firm, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese over the egg.
- Using a spatula, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet, and then fold it over in half. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet on to a plate.
Tip! Serve the omelet with a crispy, green salad with vinaigrette dressing on the side. Yum!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 171Total Fat 9gCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 1g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.