- 900g lean minced lamb
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 15g fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 25g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 skewers
- In a large bowl, mix minced lamb, onions, mint, coriander, ginger paste and chili paste. Season with cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne, and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Shape 1/8th of the lamb mixture into sausages around skewers. Make sure the meat is spread to an even thickness. Refrigerate until you are ready to cook.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Brush grate liberally with oil and arrange skewers on the barbecue. Cook for 10 minutes or until well done, turning as needed to brown evenly.
They are also great on BBQ.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 420Total Fat 31gCarbohydrates 6gProtein 28g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.
Why not try our Tzatziki as a side dish with your Lamb Kofta Kebabs.