- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ white onion, grated or finely chopped
- ½ lime, the juice
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork.
- Add the onion, lime juice, tomato, olive oil, cilantro, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
For even quicker guacamole, crush 2 ripe avocados with a fork, add 2 tablespoons sour cream, lime juice, and salt. Avocado with a spoonful or two of salsa can also be a tasty shortcut.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 267Total Fat 22gCarbohydrates 13gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 8gProtein 3g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.