- 125 g Mackerel in tomato sauce (usually one small can)
- 125 g butter softened
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 small onion (finely chopped)
- Leave the butter to soften for at least 4 hours (better overnight).
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl (use a food processor if you like) and mix them until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to your desired taste.
- That's it. Wasn't that quick and easy?
Use any of our keto or low carb bread. This recipe also makes a perfect snack.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 340Total Fat 27gCarbohydrates 2gProtein 2g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.