- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 50g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 small green pepper, diced
- 12 medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 5 eggs
- 125ml milk full fat
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 115g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, sliced
- In a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook and stir the onion, garlic, mushrooms and pepper until tender, about 5 minutes Mix in prawns and cook until opaque. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Mix in curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook 5 minutes or until firm. Top with Cheddar cheese, tomato, and the onion and prawn mixture. Fold eggs over filling and serve warm.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 294Total Fat 20gCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 8gFiber 1gProtein 20g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.