- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 small onions
- 500g spinach, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 30g chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Pour half of the olive oil into a frying pan with a metal handle.
- Heat the oil on medium heat and fry the onions for 2 minutes. Mix in the spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Beat the eggs, and season them to your taste with salt and pepper. Next, add the onion mixture and chives to the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Pop the remaining olive oil into a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs and fry the omelette for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the omelette under a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes to finish cooking.
- You can stick a cake tester into the omelette to check that it is done.
- Slice into 4 servings and enjoy!
You can also make 4 separate omelettes if you have time for it. I do also like shredded cheddar cheese on top.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 415Total Fat 32gCarbohydrates 7gProtein 23g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.
Top 8 breakfast recipes