- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 450g beef mince
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 225g grated Cheddar cheese
- 12 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Cook and stir green pepper and onion in a frying pan over medium heat with olive oil and chicken stock until onion is translucent about 5 minutes.
- Place mince in a separate frying pan over medium heat. Cook and stir mince with taco seasoning until browned and crumbly, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt in a bowl. Place Cheddar cheese into a separate bowl.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with about mince, green pepper mix, tomatoes, and cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 647Total Fat 34gCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 2gProtein 45g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.