- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 75 g shredded cheese, divided
- 50 g butter
- 150 g smoked deli ham, diced
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream until fluffy. Add salt and pepper.
- Add half of the shredded cheese and mix well.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Sauté the diced ham, onion and peppers for a few minutes. Add the egg mixture and fry until the omelet is almost firm. Be extra mindful not to burn the edges.
- Reduce the heat after a little while. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and fold the omelet.
- Cut the omelet in half, serve immediately... and enjoy!
Pair with a fresh, green salad.
If you like to keep it spicy, serve with Tabasco or Sriracha sauce, or jalapenos on the side. Yes!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 702Total Fat 56gCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 1gProtein 41g
Nutritions are calculated automatically by the third party website. We do believe that all nutrition info is correct, but we do advise to do your own search.